1.17.2009

we made it through the week! :)



It's amazing how much can change in just a few days! After going to the Dr.'s on Wednesday, my milk finally came in and it's like it won't stop....a complete answer to prayer! I love that I'm able to feed my daughter....Friday we went for a follow up and Adelyn has dropped from 8lb 3oz @birth to 7lb 4oz....I know that babies drop weight the first week and then gain it back, but it's still a little discouraging....I'm doing the only thing I know and that's just to keep feeding her.
I pray that the Lord will continue to help her grow healthy....her coloring is better, so I know the jaundice is going away. We have another appointment Monday afternoon to recheck her weight.
Nick gets to stay home all next week. I'm so thankful that he has such a flexible boss! :) He has to work a few hours from home a day, but it will still be wonderful to have him home.
Becoming a parent has been an amazing and overwhelming experience. Nick and I have enjoyed every minute of it :)
I know not everyone will find this video as adorable as we do, but we still wanted to share ;)


3 comments:

Marti Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 12:05:00 PM PST  

I for one found the video to be precious. Keep enjoying all the new things and all of the firsts. What a special time!!! Congrats again!!

Anonymous,  Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 12:23:00 PM PST  

I kept watching it over and over again :) She's precious :) Tessa is 6 months today so they share a bit of a birthday ;) ya know...1 week/6 month birthday :) love you muchly!

Tracy Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 4:56:00 PM PST  

She is too, too sweet. I cannot wait to meet her. Please give her tons of kisses from me.

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP