3.09.2010

I really love my...

...new camera!

I have learned alot the last few years from Steph when it comes to taking good pictures and really wanted to eventually get an SLR camera and tweak my abilities :). I decided I would rather have a few really good pictures than a ton of okay pictures.
Needless to say, I wasn't planning on getting any sort of SLR camera for a while.
I got a Canon EOS Rebel XS for my birthday. I am still freaking out. This camera is amazing!
I was using a Sony Cybershot that takes some pretty good pictures and I still plan on using that camera as well (this SLR doesn't record video like the Sony does)....but my new camera gives me a lot more to work with :)
I'm still learning the settings and how to use it...so bear with me. ;) Granted I will never be a professional photographer, but I'm hoping to learn enough to take some fun pictures :)

For now...I'll leave you with these sweet baby blues...

2 comments:

alan and steph Tuesday, March 9, 2010 at 7:21:00 PM PST  

I really love... that you got an SLR!!!! Yipee!

Marti Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 3:05:00 PM PST  

Oh yes...very fun! Enjoy and happy belated birthday ;)

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP