3.22.2010

weekend fun

It's late Monday night...I guess more like Tuesday super early morning.....I've been dealing with the ugly cold and can't sleep, so I figured I might as well clear pictures from the camera.
My stepdad, Rob, turned *gasp* -- on Sunday. My stepbrother, Jesup, turned (I think) 25 today. So Sunday afternoon some of us got together to spend some time and celebrate with them.


My step sister, Lila, and her husband, Rishi, came down from MN with their little boy, Naveen.
I haven't seen him since November. Isn't he the SWEETEST?


Of course, how could I NOT mention the beautiful weather after that ridiculous snow situation on Friday?? Adelyn and my nephew, Noah, played outside...Addy like watching Noah scoot around on his bike and picking up rocks :)


I guess that's all for now :) I'm excited that spring is springing! I'm not scheduled to work again until Friday night, so Adelyn and I are going to be LIVING outside the next 3 days...I can't wait! :) Happy Tuesday!

ps: I have decided on the haircut situation. I'm going to wait a little bit. I just paid $30 to get it trimmed and thinned down...I feel like I'm wasting that money if I just chop it off now :) Nick said he doesn't care what I do as long as it's not in my face...

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP