3.16.2010

TAG

Okay, so my cousin's wife, Tracy, tagged me in this yesterday so I am passing on the fun :)
RULES:
1. Open your first photo folder on your computer.
2. Scroll to the 10th picture.
3. Post that picture and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.

So here is the 10th pic of the first folder in my pictures...do I really need to tell the story? I think it may be self explanatory ;)

Okay, so I tag: Steph, Amber, Angela, Mel C., Marti, Jess, Nealy, and Natalie (assuming that they all read my blog time to time!) :)

2 comments:

Nate and Natalie Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 11:16:00 AM PDT  

You got lucky, that's a very special and non embarrasing picture. Thanks for the tag, we'll see if I get around to do it :)
Hope all else is well.

Anonymous,  Friday, March 19, 2010 at 7:17:00 PM PDT  

Alright sista'...check it out!

http://betterbelieveit.wordpress.com/2010/03/19/i-believe-ive-been-tagged/

Marti

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP