11.08.2008

blessings

I have TWO amazing things to share with y'all....

On October 21, I blogged about Travis and Angela expecting baby #4....yesterday Travis told Nick and Nick told me that God has blessed them with TWINS!! It is so mind boggling and while I know they are still trying to process this blessing :) they are incredibly happy and Nick and I are SO excited for you both!!

THEN....I have two friends, Katie and Ashley, who have known and loved me longer than anyone else (besides family) who knows me. :) Ashley and her husband, Chad, are expecting their first baby here in the next 4 weeks (woohoo!!!)......Katie and her husband, Tony, miscarried their first child, Ella, a few months ago. Today the 3 of us were at Ashley's baby shower and Katie informed us that the Lord has blessed them with another baby!! She is 11 weeks along....and I am ecstatic!! Congratulations, you guys!!!

1 comments:

Angela Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 12:03:00 PM PST  

Thanks, Abby! We're glad that you are sharing in our excitement! Children are a blessing!

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP