11.17.2008

wonderful Saturday

This weekend was busy and fun. Saturday morning we had an open house/baby shower for Nate and Natalie Klauser and their baby girl, Elyse. She is 2 months now and absolutely adorable! It was so much fun to see them and how the Lord has blessed them! Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera, so I didn't get any pictures, so the above is one of their family pictures.
Saturday afternoon, we threw a bridal shower for the lovely Joni Stauffer at my mom's place. She's getting married in Florida on January 23 to Joe Bowman....whom I still haven't met! I don't get to go to the wedding either, so I'm thankful we had a chance to get some people together to celebrate with her! :)



2 comments:

nealy Monday, November 17, 2008 at 3:38:00 PM PST  

Looks like a nice shower! It was fun seeing you at Natalie's this weekend! Glad you're doing well.

Nate and Natalie Monday, November 17, 2008 at 8:19:00 PM PST  

That was very sweet of you to post about Elyse's shower. You did a great job with Joni's. I had a blast this weekend. It was awesome seeing you!!! By the way, the picture of your mom is great :)

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP