11.30.2008

beautiful snowfall

the view from our kitchen window this morning...



I cannot believe it is almost DECEMBER! We have 7 1/2 weeks until we get to meet our baby girl. Christmas is 4 weeks away....and it is snowing outside!
I woke up this morning and remembering it was snowing when we went to bed, I jumped up to see how much more we got. It was beautiful outside. Alot of people had not been out in there cars yet, so the snow was still clean and white. Even now, there are still little flakes falling. I love snow days. They always make me went to snuggle up at home with some hot chocolate and read a book. We got our Christmas decorations out on Friday, so it's a comforting ambiance. I love it.:)
I love this time of year (not that I don't like any other time of year, but winter is my favorite). :) As the wind is blowing and the snow is falling, I'm thankful for the roof over my head and the blankets I have to wrap up in....but no matter what situation we are in--warm or cold--I'm most thankful for my husband....my family....friends old and new....grace...forgiveness....regardless of our home, we are so blessed to know we are secure in Christ.
I guess this a bunch of random musings....my heart is just overflowing this weekend and I am just overwhelmed with how grateful I am to the Lord for the people in my life.

1 comments:

alan and steph Sunday, November 30, 2008 at 6:32:00 PM PST  

aw... I hope it snows while we're home for christmas! can't wait to see you guys in a few short weeks!

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP