2.06.2011

birthday wishes

ha...okay, so my birthday isn't for a few weeks, but a few people have asked if I have a wish list. The answer is, why yes I do. So here it is if you are interested :)

So I am not a professional photographer by any means....but I hate carrying around my ugly obvious camera bag. My sis in law first introduced me to these fun camera purses when she blogged about the Epinphanie bag. I found this less expensive version, the Jo Tote, that I l-o-v-e...and the yellow color is quite fun, I must say :)


I assume that everyone has heard of the Kindle by now? :) If you know me, you know I LOVE to read...and I fly through books pretty quick. So libraries are my friends ;)
For the longest time I was thinking I would never get anything like this. I like paper books....then my mom got one for Christmas and I got to play with it a little bit. I love it. I also like the idea of not having to store and shelve all my books....because we don't have the space :)
 A cover would be a good idea because we do have a toddler tornado in the house...
;)
My 3rd most important and final wish is for family and friends to get their hineys out here to visit us! It's sunny, it's warm, the mountains are 40 minutes away. Sequoia national park is 45 minutes away....did I mention it's warm? :)
Steph and Nora are coming at the end of the month (I am SUPER excited!), my mom is coming in the beginning of March, and Nick's mom is coming at the beginning of April....I can't wait to see them!!!!

*I have to say, that I don't expect or require any gifts for my birthday, but I have learned that when people ask....they usually really want to know....so I've learned to give ideas to make it easier for everyone :)
A simple birthday card in the mail always makes my day! ;)

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP