2.02.2011

strawberry goodness....you know you want one...



One of the neat things about Nick's new position is that some of the growers that are clients of the dealerships that he is working with grow really yummy things :) Yesterday he was out working on a machine of Driscoll's (as in Driscoll strawberries)....However, the flat of strawberries (as in 8 clamshells!) he brought home last night are from this grower:


I have never heard of them, but holy goodness, Batman! These are the most amazing strawberries I have ever eaten. We have already gone through 2 of the clamshells!
I did have to make chocolate covered strawberries last night...they are delicious.



Someone else likes them too.



Ooh, I bought these candle sticks at Marshall's yesterday. I LOVE them. The only this is that they are too turquoisy for the living room, so they are now living on the dining table....but I'm considering painting them a yellow to match the kitchen area....but I love this blue....I can't decide. If you have an opinion, please share!


Oh, and this is for the grandparents:
Mason's "I'm bored with this" face


Mason's "I'm slightly more interested" face


Isn't he huge?!

1 comments:

Katie Chiaramonte Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 6:10:00 AM PST  

I LOVE everything!!! Your home is awesome and those candlesticks! don't you dare paint them!!!!

Most of all I love the pictures of Mason. He is the CUTEST thing. The perfect combo of you and Nick.

I miss you, but I'm glad things are going so well.

P.S can you send me your address?

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP