2.22.2011

I REALLY love my....

...Bissell Steam and Sweep.

Okay, people. I am. in. love.
I cannot stand when I walk into my kitchen barefoot (or even with socks) and I'm stepping on crumbs. I was sweeping AND swiffering my kitchen just about everyday...
Our house was uninhabited for about 5 months before we moved in, so everything had a layer of grime...the floors were just gross. I have swiffered and mopped and scrubbed, but the bottoms of our socks have been perpetually gray.
Ew.
Enter my early birthday present from hubby and kiddos :)
No cleaners or chemicals required. Just an outlet and water :)
It comes with 2 washable pads. It has a little vaccum to suck up the crumbies...and steam cleans my floor.
Booyah.
I still bust out the broom and will probably do a hard core scrub down once a month....because I'm a clean freak like that....but this sucker has been a life saver. :)

Pros
  • vaccums and mops at the same time
  • you don't have to wait for the water to "heat" or "steam" up. You just press the trigger button when you want steam. When you first fill the water and start it, you give it about 10-15 seconds and off you go.
  •  washable/reusable scrub pads for "greenness"
  •  not loud at all
  • gets my floors clean in a jiffy!
  • no water mess...this one doesn't randomly leave puddles of water while I'm using it
Cons
  • it does require an outlet (the cord is pretty long), so you can get tangled in the cord if you aren't paying attention :)
  • not as quick and easy as the swiffer....but it's gotten my floors alot cleaner, so I don't care so much
That, my friends, is my two cents on my new favorite toy :)
*bonus! Bissell is giving a $20 rebate for Bissell Steam and Sweeps bought in a store (Target, Best Buy, etc) before the end of March.
Here's the link if you are interested.

1 comments:

Lori Wednesday, February 23, 2011 at 8:22:00 AM PST  

I have been totally wanting one of these, they look awesome! I'm glad to hear you like yours. :) Maybe I'll drop a hint for Mother's Day...?!

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP