2.24.2011

I also really love....

The Babystmart cooshee classic booster seat.

So my mom has a million four of these suckers at home for daycare kids and grandkids and let us use one for a while before we moved out here.
I love this thing. It's basically a self-sticking booster chair. It doesn't slide around and it works for any chair! No straps or buckles required. I love it. Adelyn sits in it just fine and we haven't had to worry about her trying to slip or crawl out.
I did go out and buy one for Adelyn today because she pitches a fit about sitting in her high chair anymore and she does just fine at the table...so it was time anyway :)
I love it and while it's a bit spendy ($39.99-$49.99 depending on where you get it)...it's totally worth it in my book.

1 comments:

Angela Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 8:15:00 PM PST  

Hmmm... I might have to consider getting a couple of these. Isabel and Elliana are still in their space saver high chairs (which convert to booster seats) because they are too tall to slide up under our table to be used as a booster. These look like they would slide under just fine. Thanks for sharing!

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP