2.12.2011

post-nap time conversation and Adelyn's first crush?

The first video I took when Adelyn was getting up from her nap. She was talking and playing in her crib and I wanted to try and get it on video.....
The second one I took the same day. I have a current love for the High School Musical movies :) and was watching the second one while getting some laundry done. Addy had just finished her snack and we were getting ready to go outside. This song comes on that Zac Effron does....Adelyn was transfixed with it! She got right up to the tv and started mimicking his dancing and just stared at him! I replayed it and she did it again! I realized I had to catch it on video, so this was take #3...she didn't stare at him or dance as long in the video because she caught me and got distracted :)
Anyway...I think they are fun.


1 comments:

Diane's Days Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 6:37:00 AM PST  

Awwww, I miss them so much! I can't believe how much they've both changed!

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP