5.23.2011

6 months ?!

This little man turned 6 months old yesterday!
Seriously....WHERE does the time go?!
This little guy is so easy going, fun loving, finger chewing, rarely fussing, sister loving, bottle despising, always smiling (except when I want to get a picture!), rolling over, jumping loving, action watching, snuggling and cuddling, did I mention smiling? One of the "easiest"  kids I have ever met.
He actually sleeps! If you don't remember, Adelyn rarely napped for more than a half hour at a time....although now she does (finally!) a 2.5 hour nap in the afternoon...
Everyone who spends time with him asks, "does he ever stop smiling?" .
No, he really doesn't. He could be in the middle of crying because I'm not feeding him fast enough....get a glimpse of Nick, Adelyn or I making a face at him, and start grinning...
seriously....

We have been so blessed by this little boy and we are so in love.
Having 2 kids has been the most fun ever....and I still say we should just go ahead and shoot for # 3 ;)

do you think they're related?
Adelyn's new hairstyle has been double french braids...you obviously can't see them in these pictures, but I love her little "Heidi" look :)
Shakin' it up around here, I guess. :)

So in love, I'm telling you.
So in love.

2 comments:

Nate and Natalie Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 5:18:00 AM PDT  

Happy 6 Month Birthday Mason! I too can't believe how fast the second one goes. Mostly because we can't just sit around adoring them like we did with the first, we are constantly staying busy because of the first :(

Super cute!

Steph Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 10:36:00 AM PDT  

oh my!!! how in the world does time go so fast??!! Happy 6-month precious Mason!! You are our favorite nephew ;)

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP