5.25.2011

Uncle Caleb's visit

So my little brother (birth order review: me, Josh, Caleb and Jacob), Caleb, came to spend a few days with us right after Papa Ray left.
He was only here for a little less than 3 days (lame, I know) before he had to be back in DSM.
Adelyn LOVED romping around with him and hollered for him when he was gone for more than a few minutes. "PAYUB (Adelyn's version of "Caleb")!! Where are you?!"
Sunday, he got here in the late afteroon.  We just hung around and did a whole lot of nothing :)
We did donuts Monday morning...
Monday afternoon, Caleb and Nick drove to the Sequoias (I wasn't in the mood to handle a toddler and infant on a 2 hour hairpin turn car ride through the mountains). We grilled that night and just hung out.
Tuesday morning, Caleb and I took the kids to the park while Nick worked.
Then Nick took him to the airport around 1-ish.

"Where are you, Payub?"
It was really hard for me to say goodbye to my brother.
We love you, Caleb.
Thanks for coming to see us :)
Let's make it a longer visit next time! ;)

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP