5.31.2011

yum



Mason had his first rice cereal experience last week. :)
I love this kid. He cracks me up.
I couldn't get the camera to focus very well, and please excuse the nuts-o toddler. She was wanting "a bite" of what her little bro was having.
Have I mentioned how much I L-O-V-E having two kids? Don't get me wrong, we have our near-breakdown moments...but I am just loving it and still ready for #3.... (maybe if I hint enough...)
haha...
Oh, by the way, Nick gets a little surprise at the end of this video too :)
*no, we aren't pregnant*

4 comments:

Nate and Natalie Wednesday, June 1, 2011 at 5:38:00 AM PDT  

That's super funny. I still can't believe Nick tried it :)

Jill Schoolmeesters,  Wednesday, June 1, 2011 at 6:55:00 AM PDT  

"Can I have an adult beverage behind you, please?" . . . nice :-)

Katie and Bret Wednesday, June 1, 2011 at 2:14:00 PM PDT  

That is too funny! Mason is such a cutie!!

Steph Monday, June 6, 2011 at 7:21:00 AM PDT  

Love me some Mason! This video makes me smile and want to cry. :( He's getting so big so fast.
We MUST see him soon!

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP