5.27.2011

I really love...

So I've heard alot about makeup primer this last year and thought that since I rarely wear makeup anymore, it wasn't something to pay attention to.
In April I had my first primer experience and I got hooked!
This stuff makes my skin feel like velvet. I notice now when I forget to put it on. My skin feels "rougher" (for lack of a better word. The one I use also has a mattifying effect so I'm not shiny :)
I wear it even when I don't wear makeup because I think it helps that much :)
It also extends the wear of your makeup (if you are wearing it!)....and keeps it looking "fresher" longer :)
Good stuff, I tell you.
My mom uses whatever one Costco carries, and I have heard that Sephora has some great options too.
I just use the Arbonne one because I really like their stuff....but find what works for you!
If you haven't tried a primer, you are missing out ;)

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP