9.13.2011

Eagles' visit

Last weekend our friends, Nate, Jess and little Liam came to see us! I cannot even explain to you how excited I was to see them and meet their new little man!!
They live about 3 hours from here near the Bay Area, and it's oddly a comfort having people we know in the same state :)
Nate and Nick were on the worship team together in college (I think Jess was too for a bit?) I knew Jess in college, but not well. But let me say, these are 2 of my favorite people :)
Liam is the cutest and is so much like his dad. Holy moly. He has this serious face that is SO cute.
We mostly hung out at the house. Friday, Jess and I went to Hobby Lobby and In-n-Out burger...the guys watched the kids :) Saturday we went to the foothills and spent some down at the river (that is actually a lake in the winter and spring). It was fun to walk in the refreshing water. Addy had a ball getting in the mud and water! The current was strong, so we made her hold our hand, but she still managed to go under a couple of times...it's good for her, right?
.
Can you believe she had a baby 5 weeks ago? I mean really, it's just not right to look this good after having a baby :)

Sadly, these are the only picture I thought to take. I keep forgetting to get the camera out.
We had so much fun with the Eagles' and can't wait to see them again :)  Thanks for coming, you guys!

1 comments:

Nate and Natalie Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at 9:50:00 AM PDT  

Glad you guys were able to hang out. Honestly can say I am a bit jealous because I too love the Eagles. :)

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP