9.20.2011

IA visit: Ashley and Katie

guess whose child would not cooperate? ;)

The kids and I spent one morning with two of my oldest friends, Katie and Ashley and their kids.
Katie and I have known each other since preschool, and Ashley and I met in 5th grade at church.
I love these ladies. They are amazing women and I miss them!
Each of us has 2 kids....it's still crazy to think we have kids!
It was fun to see them. A little crazy. My daughter was having a rough morning that day, but they were gracious about it (thank you, ladies!).
I didn't get to spend as much time with them as I would have liked, but I will take what I can get! :)
Next time, though, I think a date sans kids is in order ;)
love you, ladies! :)

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP