9.23.2011

uncle jake's visit


So my baby brother flew back with the kids and I from Iowa. Let me tell you, he was awesome. He took care of Mason while I had Adelyn. She was spiking a fever that day and it got pretty bad on our flight from Denver to CA (to the point where I considered staying the night in Denver because I was nervous about her being that sick on the plane). She was scary boiling hot. Tylenol and alot of prayer brought it down for most of the flight, and she started to spike again right before we landed. She was fine the next day, so I'm not sure what the deal was.
Anyway....Jake was awesome and I'm so glad he was able to come out with us.
Because our flight was changed, we lost a day with him, so he was only here for a day and a half before he had to head back (boo).
I love my brothers and am glad he was able to stay for even a little bit!
We did alot of just hanging around :) That's about it. We had planned a trip to the mountains, but with that lost day, decided we didn't want to spend the one full day in the car. Next time I guess.
I royally failed in the picture department! This is the only one I got of him here. Boo.

{watching a movie before bed}
{Mason crawling around after his bath. Jake is here, you just can't see him :)}
Adelyn LOVED having him around and kept asking for him after he left.
Anyway, thank you, Jake, for all of your help. You are the best!
Love you! Miss you!

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP