9.04.2011

IA visit: Great Grandma Flies

Nick's aunt and uncle brought Grandma Flies down to DSM one afternoon (thank you, Mary Jo and David!). I'm so glad they did! I think she had fun seeing the kids. She got to see Mason and Adelyn around Christmas time before we left, so I'm glad we got to spend some time with her and Mary Jo and David. Ardyce was in town too, so she came over as well. It was fun to have everyone together.
We also got to see Grandma Lebo (Ardyce's mom), but I forgot my camera! Ardyce got some pictures, though, so I'm going to see if I can't track some down from her :)
Nick took this rare picture of Adelyn looking at the camera and was proud of it, so I thought I'd share :)

Kiddos with Great Grandma



0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP