9.07.2011

IA visit: Storm Lake and Great Grandma Jensen

My mom's family is from Storm Lake and I have alot of great memories from being up there with my grandparents and the rest of the family. After Grandpa died and Grandma remarried, she moved and we hadn't been up there in a while. Both of my mom's sisters bought houses on the lake, though, and we get to go up there again :) I LOVE it, and am fully convinced that I need to live on a lake somewhere someday.We went up there for the Fourth and then Mom and I took the kids up again the following week for a few more days so we could see my Grandma. We took Adelyn in the boat. She hated the life jacket, but once she got past that, she loved it and kept yelling her version of "faster!".
I got to see my cousins over the Fourth and their kiddos (cutest kids ever, people). Then my cousin, Brooke, lives in SL with her hubby and 2 year old son, Drew...so I got to spend more time with them the second time we were up there.
Thank you, Laurie and Russ, for letting us stay with you! We had a blast with everyone and we miss you!

My cousin Jill's little girl, Jensen. Seriously, how cute is she??
Drew boy, how sweet is he??
Adelyn driving Uncle Russ's jeep and going for a ride with Daddy
At the park with Drew:
chasing the geese, Drew on the slide
Mason in the swing, Addy and Drew on the rocket thingy
Mason with his blanky (he LOVES that thing), Adelyn and Drew chasing geese :)
On the merri-go-round (those things are the best!)
On the boat
Mason and Grandma before a walk to the park
View from the house...full moon on the lake....amazing...

We got to spend some time with my Grandma. I love her :) It was good to see her!



0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP