9.21.2011

IA visit: we miss you!

As always, it was so sad to say goodbye. I miss our families so much!
We love you guys and miss you so much!!
My brother, Jake, flew back with the kids and I...thank you, Jake (pictures to come)! What a blessing that was :)
That was actually our final "hiccup". We were supposed to leave DSM at 6:45pm, but our flight to Denver kept getting delayed later and later, until finally it was cancelled (lightning on the runway in Denver)....we changed it to 4pm the next day, so we went back to Mom and Rob's and had one more day with them  :)  I know they were tired, but I'm glad we had one more day :)
Thank you, Mom and Rob, for letting us take over the house :) and use the car!


0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP